Do you know what parts the office chair has? Office chairs are composed of many parts, including: mechanical chassis, chair back height and angle, armrests, lumbar support and mesh materials, etc. The following is an explanation of the main components of the office chair manufacturing:
1. Office chair mechanical chassis; it is the most important part of an office chair. The most common mechanical chassis functions can be divided into: seat back tilt; seat back and cushion tilt synchronously; seat back angle adjustment; seat cushion forward tilt angle adjustment, etc. Proper evaluation and consideration must be made when purchasing office furniture, so as to choose a chair with suitable functions that meets the actual work needs.
2. The height and angle of the backrest of the office chair; the adjustment function can provide the user with proper back support, help the user maintain the correct sitting posture, and protect the user’s spine from damage due to long-term work.
3. Office chair lumbar support; it is an indispensable design item on the cotton-like chair back. Its function is to help users maintain the correct sitting posture, reduce the pressure on the spine, and avoid the distortion of the spine due to poor sitting posture.
4. Office chair mesh material; now it is widely used in the back of an ergonomic chair. Due to its elasticity and softness, the design of the chair back can be more protruding from the lumbar support part, but when the human body is leaning on the back of the chair , The mesh cloth will automatically adjust to adapt, no matter what kind of body shape users, the back of the chair can tightly support their entire back.
5. The height of the seat of an office chair; it can be adjusted appropriately, which is equally important for an office chair. Users of different heights can adjust the chair seat to suit their height at will, so that the cushion can properly support their thighs, and at the same time, the feet can be placed flat on the ground, so that even if they sit on the chair for a long time and work, normal blood circulation will not be affected.
6. The seat direction of the office chair; it can be rotated freely so that the user can easily change the body direction according to the desktop situation and work needs without twisting the waist.
7. Stereotyped cotton seat bag for office chair; Stereotyped cotton is a kind of elastic and long-lasting best cushion material. At the same time, because its production process is made by die casting, the seat cushion can be made into the shape of the human buttocks. In addition to balancing the supporting weight, it also gives the chair a modern design.
8. The height of the armrest of the office chair; the adjustment function allows the user to adjust the armrest to its appropriate height. In this way, when the arm rests on the armrest, the shoulders can also relax and rest for colleagues to reduce the pressure caused by work.
9. The height of the headrest of an office chair; the adjustment function is gradually important for a modern leather executive chair. The user can adjust the headrest to an appropriate position according to their own height and shape, so that when they need to recline for a short rest, their head and neck The Ministry will be fully supported to eliminate fatigue.
10. Five-claw chair legs and casters of office chairs; especially focus on its bearing capacity. The key lies in the raw materials used in daily life, which is difficult to identify from the surface. According to national standards, the five-claw chair legs should bear 400 kg of weight pressure; two casters It should pass the >15N rolling friction resistance test.