The structure of revolving chair
Office swivel chair is no stranger to every computer family. According to experts, office swivel chair can not only bring comfortable experience to every white-collar, but also effectively help people prevent occupational diseases such as low back pain and spine.
But have you ever thought about the structure of the office swivel chair? If it’s not very clear, come and have a look with the rabbit.
Generally speaking, office swivel chair can be divided into three series: big class chair, middle class chair and staff chair. The structure of each series of office swivel chair is different. The structure of the chair mainly includes high back, casters, soft cushion, five-star feet, functional chassis, air bar, armrest and so on. The middle class chair structure mainly includes low back, casters, soft cushion, five-star feet, functional chassis and air bar; The structure of staff chair mainly includes low back, caster, soft cushion, five-star foot, functional chassis and air bar.
Each structural accessory has its own characteristics and functions.
1. Back rest. The back is generally composed of steel frame or plastic frame and breathable mesh.
2. Casters. Casters can be divided into ordinary casters and Pu casters, among which Pu casters are more suitable for wood flooring.
3. Soft cushion. Wood, fabric and sponge constitute the soft cushion. The fabrics are usually green leather, Italian leather, Thai leather and chemical fiber linen. Among them, green leather is the best raw material for the production of senior class chairs, followed by Italian leather and Thai leather, and most of the staff chairs are made of chemical fiber linen.
4. Five star feet. Most office swivel chairs have five-star legs, and the materials mainly include iron chromium plating and aluminum alloy. The iron chromium plating structure is relatively stable, but the bottom is easy to rust, while the aluminum alloy structure is strong. If only polished, the surface will become dark after long-time use.
5. Functional chassis. The chassis is a part supporting the base, and the lower part is connected with the air rod.
6. Air rod. The air bar, also known as the lift bar, can be used to adjust the height and rotation of the swivel chair.
Basically speaking, the structure of office swivel chair includes the above parts. Some swivel chairs also include headrest, armrest and other components. The purpose is to improve the comfort of swivel chair. Rabbit suggests that when you choose office swivel chair, you should consider it comprehensively. If you are a sweaty person, you should try your best to choose mesh swivel chair instead of leather. In addition, we need to consult the parameters of the swivel chair, whether it can be lifted or lowered, whether the back can be adjusted, and understand the after-sales service. Only in this way can we choose a suitable chair.