The advantages and disadvantages of plastic chair
Plastic stool is a kind of plastic product, but for different products, the plastic used is different. The advantages and disadvantages of plastic stools are obvious during use, so what are the advantages and disadvantages?
First of all, the plastic stools are very light in texture, and they are very convenient both in handling and transportation. Moreover, such stools can be stacked together and occupy a very small area. This is mainly due to some of its advantages in storage.
Secondly, the price of plastic stools is relatively cheap. For ordinary stools, you can buy one for about 15 yuan. For the convenience of life, we can buy a few more for spare. In addition, plastic stools also have disadvantages. Their service life is shorter than that of wooden stools. The weight it bears is far less than that of wooden or iron stools, so we must be careful not to sit on two people directly. In addition, this type of stool is relatively simple in appearance, generally round and square, and most of them are without a backrest.
Advantages of plastic chair:
1. Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and alkalis.
2. Low cost.
3. Durable, waterproof and light weight.
4. Because of the influence of material, it can be molded into different shapes.
5. The plastic chair also has a good insulation effect.
Disadvantages of the chair:
1. When recycling, classification is difficult and economically uneconomical.
2. Plastics are easy to burn and produce toxic gas when burned, which will threaten the environment.
3. Plastics are made from petroleum refining products, and petroleum resources are limited.
4. Plastic chairs are difficult to handle, because they will not rot even if they are buried under the ground for hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands of years.
5. It has poor heat resistance and is easy to age.