The principle of being a person is very important, and it is also very important to choose a suitable set of office furniture~ If you have requirements, of course you must match the required furniture! Are you clear about the small requirements for choosing office furniture?
1. The height of the desk is determined by your office chair. Although most office chairs are designed for sitting, you can also consider a standing desk. Generally speaking, the office chair should meet the comfort level, which can be relieved by office staff. backache.
2. Consider desks, including computer desks, writing desks or drafting desks. If you have multiple tasks at your desk, such as writing and working on a computer, consider an L-shaped or U-shaped desk so that you can switch tasks without having to rearrange your work area easily.
3. Make sure your desk will fit in your office space. Putting a large desk in a small space is likely to make you feel cramped. A small table placed in a large space may not give you all the work area you need. If you have limited space and need as much desktop as possible, consider an L-shaped desk.
4. Look at the surface of the desktop to make sure it is suitable for your needs. The most durable is the metal desktop, but if you treat your office customers, they may not be appropriate. Laminate countertops are more durable than wooden tabletops, but cheaper laminates are possible to peel off. Natural wood or wood veneer is the most durable choice, but they are the most attractive and elegant. Most of the current market is mainly melamine board or MDF.
5. Check available facilities. If you need quick access to documents or reference materials, you can choose a desk with drawers. If you are typing on the keyboard, look at the keyboard tray for laying. If you have long legs, you think about a lot of space under the table. If you use a lot of electronic products, find a desk with pre-cut holes in the wire.